RESCUE MISSION!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
l_cea54b421c93025220fb31d54d11f210.jpg

UPSIDE DOWN in about 3 feet of water!!!!! i had to fish her out with a ratchet strap from the bridge!!!!!

l_c1d1a0d7af87574a15e903d39851180c.jpg

couple of pics back at the shop.................. cant read the badge on the front..... anyone have any ideas on what it is and how old??? im guessin 80s

l_1c9450bf189ea806ea0c6c0b4b7243f8.jpg

Not sure, but I think it's a kids trycycle! (just bustin ya Kevin) :roll:

mastershake916 said:
Muscle it, add some big wheels in the back.

thats EXACTLY what i had in mind........ MAYBE a bigger fork and wheel in the front too, MAYBE........... about a foot of streach... i wanna ride that thing to work... hahhahahhahaha

CCR said:
its a roadmaster, i got one just like it with a different seat :) 80s/90s tricycle

yeah.......... THATS IT.... i could only read like two letters on the front sticker, and you just filled in the blanks!!!!! awesome

yep... the red bike I posted in the BackRoad Bargains thread says AMF Junior Roadmaster on the headbadge (well, headsticker) and it's the same as that white/rust frame...

--rick

Firewalker said:
I think you should give this a go!

DSC02551.jpg

how do you like that!? go for it

FW

did you build that thing?!!? thats pretty bad!! im thinkin i may have to put a bottom bracket tho and use a chain................ where do you sit on that thing....?

:D
I built the stretched trike...
never finished it though :wink:
it's still sitting in my shed...

sad to say, but we just had to cut down that tree, as part of it fell on our house :x :(

oct.

october said:
:D
I built the stretched trike...
never finished it though :wink:
it's still sitting in my shed...

sad to say, but we just had to cut down that tree, as part of it fell on our house :x :(

oct.

gotta give credit where credit is due....... BRAVO my friend.... BRAVO!!!!

Latest posts

Back