Reproduction Monarch Springers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lumbsten is in the middle of ButtFawk knowherre..
they do look like a really nice fork,and it's a great price!
Much better than those Tiawanesse one's we always see here on the West Coast.

His E Bay feedback looks 100percent.
send him a message through E Bay and ask him if he will sell Canadian and work a deal with him.

I've done a little more digging on this one.

Firebikes is located in Lumsden Sask, I think these forks may be theirs. I'm contacting them & will post what I find out.

-Mp

Thats Sam from Firebikes...Kelly

I purchased one from Crossbowusa, I talked to him on the phone, I even went to his shop to take a look and there was boxs of rocker arms fork legs springs and all the parts!! brand new!! he has a couple guys just puting springers together! , so I picked one up and took a good look.......my jaw still hurts from the ear to ear GRIN! These PUPPIES ARE the goods, he did his research they are heavy, correct replicas [as far as I know][ OK I'm not RESTO MAN..on factory correctness]. He is thinking about reproducing the monark frame too. I'll post pics later....YES I plan on purchasing more for future builds and to pack Rat away..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

outsider13 said:
I purchased one from Crossbowusa, I talked to him on the phone, I even went to his shop to take a look and there was boxs of rocker arms fork legs springs and all the parts!! brand new!! he has a couple guys just puting springers together! , so I picked one up and took a good look.......my jaw still hurts from the ear to ear GRIN! These PUPPIES ARE the goods, he did his research they are heavy, correct replicas [as far as I know][ OK I'm not RESTO MAN..on factory correctness]. He is thinking about reproducing the monark frame too. I'll post pics later....YES I plan on purchasing more for future builds and to pack Rat away..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Is this fellow in So-Cal, and if you don't mind could you give me an
idea of cost on these.

Thanks, Vroom :D

heres' pics of the one I purchased from crossbowusa at $119.00 +$10.00 shipping
IMG_0001c.jpg

IMG_0002c.jpg

IMG_0005c.jpg

the fork tube is about 6 5/8 " I like 'em !!

OK, now I really want one of these. I think it would go well with the '48 straightbar Schwinn I've bought from Hooch

Thanks for posting the closeups outsider13.

Hmmmmm, gotta be doing some budgeting now. Hmmmmm.

-Mp

I have GOT to have a set of these!

Hi all, I just joined up after seeing some of you over on chopperbicycle.net. I just wanted to add my two cents regarding these forks. Sam at Firebikes is a trusted longtime member of the CBN, Kustom Kruiser, and Bike Rod and Kustom communities, and though I haven't checked out these units, I trust him implicitly in regard to what he offers up for sale, he has been building custom frames for years, and had been a trusted supplier of custom components almost as long, but more importantly he is one of us- he cares about supplying quality stuff for as fair a price as he can. And he's welded more frames and built more bikes that a lot of us will ever see. I am certain that Sam will be more than happy to accept returns for products that he sells that anyone finds unacceptable( assuming it hasn't been damaged or missused...). I would not hesitate to buy from him, if I wanted the product and had money to buy it, and if he is being supplied by the other fellow with these forks for sale on ebay, I expect that both of them have a very quality product...(by the way- it isn't EXACTLY the same thing over there, but I encourage y'all to member-up on CBN, theres a lot of catalogued info over there and just about anything you can think of in relation to bikes someone will know it- its a real friendly bunch - if you can put up with Marty givin' ya a hard time!...) thanks fer yer time!...

Chaingang's only a 20 minute drive away from me :shock: - I may have to just give in to temptation and grab one of these babies!

-Mp

Back