REMIX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a nice example of one that's already been done here on RRB in the past...
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&p=273631

greeniebrckerostycu2.jpg

OzBroz said:
FYI, the 2 speed system is generally known as "Retro Direct".

Thanks OzBroz for enlightening and directing me to the plethora of online drive trains. I had a general idea of what the two speed system would do? But when I saw it on the YouTube posts...Wow, that's really awesome! I'm certainly incorporating it into next year's build off!

noodlenoggin said:
Pedal. Backwards? :?: :arrow: :shock:

Gold Street Customs said:
Next year :?: ....I just wanna finish this one :p

LukeTheJoker said:
Love that 2 speed idea, I can already see a way in my brain to make it work, I wonder if it is the way you will use? Guess I will find out in around a year from now...

Luke. :wink:

outskirtscustoms said:
That's a mind freak right there! :shock: (But in a good way 8))

MONARKofSoCal said:
that 2-speed setup is amazing i never new something like that existed

If you want to see how it works...check it out on You Tube under "Retro Direct"...it's an awesome idea that's been recycled since 1869. :D :D :D Thanks again OzBroz .

We're all loopy?

I didn't know the "retro direct" drive train would generate such interest :wink: But it seems we're digressing from Remix, after all I'm considering doing it next year? If theres no objection I'd like to move any further discussion about this unique drive train over to "Bike Talk"?

Re: We're all loopy?

fordsnake said:
I didn't know the "retro direct" drive train would generate such interest :wink: But it seems we're digressing from Remix, after all I'm considering doing it next year? If theres no objection I'd like to move any further discussion about this unique drive train over to "Bike Talk"?

Good call I admit to seeing Remix with another post by your good self and clicking over in anticipation of a late update or final detail.
Wicked bike this year.

Re: REMIX...finally done!

That is AMAZING!!!! :shock:

Absolutely amazing :mrgreen:

Re: REMIX...Finally Done!

BRAVO and CONGRATS buddy!!!!
Looks awesome!!

Latest posts

Back