rELEVENt setback

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a trip, huh?
that's a mean lookin' machine overlooking the canyon there.
:thumbsup:

f.
Thanks, trip was great.
That mean lookin machine nearly lost its life for that pic, kept trying to put a rock under the front tire to keep it straight. Wheel kept moving, bike kept sliding closer to the edge.
Was a ballsy photo op for me too, heights make my spine shiver.

Hey what's the other side of the bike look like?
Hehe, just razzin' ya bro. Cool bike with some beautiful scenery.

Carl.

Incredible slide show Falstaff. You had a couple of my bucket-list destinations on there. They made great back-drops for your build's photoshoot. Btw, did you see the basement at the Alamo?

Incredible slide show Falstaff. You had a couple of my bucket-list destinations on there. They made great back-drops for your build's photoshoot. Btw, did you see the basement at the Alamo?
Nope, didn't see the basement. I think they hid the door from me. :ninja:

Hey what's the other side of the bike look like?
Hehe, just razzin' ya bro. Cool bike with some beautiful scenery.

Carl.
Here's one just for you Carl.
69513b33908eb67a15758320aa6c5d06.jpg

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Great bike man love the vintage rat stile you captured . Right up my Allie this year too. The tanks real set it off . Also great job on that fork . It was fun traveling along with ya on vacation. Pretty cool how ya were able to visit fellow ratters along the way .

Great bike man love the vintage rat stile you captured . Right up my Allie this year too. The tanks real set it off . Also great job on that fork . It was fun traveling along with ya on vacation. Pretty cool how ya were able to visit fellow ratters along the way .
Thanks.
I like the race inspired bikes, and I knew I had to do something better than a wagon wheeled trike this year.
If we had thought the trip through a little better, we'd have been able to meet up with a few more ratters. Maybe next time.

Awesome build, Falstaff!! I love the fork and the idea of flipping the ladies tanks!! It just fits!!!
Thanks Brett, I had to get that fork. I had never seen one before, I've seen three since.
The tank took some getting use to, but it grew on me and I think it looks great.

Latest posts

Back