Rebuilding My Old Beast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to redo the project Beast I built about 5 years ago...

Ill post pics as it progresses...

85913_75362d3fe034382c869c5c939a58c1be.jpeg

Click on "Upload a file" in the bottom of the post window, enter the file location in the box provided in the box, then click full size or thumbnail as desired. If you don't choose size, it will go to thumbnail by default

Not yet, I am not sure what tires I am going to end up with. Once I do, then ya, Ill go tubeless. My main bike has been setup tubeless that way for years now with no issues at all.

Not yet, I am not sure what tires I am going to end up with. Once I do, then ya, Ill go tubeless. My main bike has been setup tubeless that way for years now with no issues at all.
:thumbsup:

Well, I got it done enough last night to throw a leg over it and take a ride. Its a decent ride. I need to dial in the rear shock and possibly reduce the front travel back to stock because the front is so tall. But so far I'm happy....

I had to steal a few parts from my other Beast, so Ill give it a couple rides and if I like it, ill spend some money on some new parts. Right now its 49.3 pounds which I think is still lighter than a stock new beast...

Latest posts

Back