RAW DEAL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Build Thread: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/raw-deal.106755/

worksman001.jpg

worksman006.jpg

worksman003.jpg

worksman004.jpg

worksman007.jpg

Love the color , the stile & the over functionality of this bike . Kick butt bike RRB [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clean and classy build. Love the paint. Great for your new FB group too :D
Congrats

Hello Fearless Leader Big Daddy King Rat Rod, thanks so much for putting this whole thing together, this Build Off was more fun than I imagined. I got to talk to good people all over the world, can't wait to do this again. By the way you have a great asset in Kingfish254, he welcomes everyone, always says something positive, and was very helpful to me, he always had time for my questions. You should give him a title, like Ambassador of RRB. Thanks again, I'll be back

Hello Fearless Leader Big Daddy King Rat Rod, thanks so much for putting this whole thing together, this Build Off was more fun than I imagined. I got to talk to good people all over the world, can't wait to do this again. By the way you have a great asset in Kingfish254, he welcomes everyone, always says something positive, and was very helpful to me, he always had time for my questions. You should give him a title, like Ambassador of RRB. Thanks again, I'll be back

Thanks...yes...Brian is one helpful dude...just look at that post count! :wink1:

Latest posts

Back