• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ratty Higgins Colorflow project $25 PENDING LOCAL PICKUP

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
This is definitely not a candidate for full resto. It is a poor repaint over some minor pitting. And it is really just the frame and fork. But if you make the journey to buy it, I have loads of other stuff for sale that you could use to finish it out as a rat, or stuff you might want in general, for your other bikes. Other bikes for sale too, but not advertising them. Whoever buys this gets to see the other junk, lol. This bike is for sale for $25, local pickup in Mount Airy, NC 27030. I'm not going to ship it. It's $25 because I'm not going to put work into tearing it down and boxing it up. If it isn't worth $25, then it gets cut up and assimilated into the borg of other junk I've hacked and welded.
IMG_0478_zps8hhr9ob5.jpg

I'll take it, I've got someone near you to help me with picking it up.

Might just ride up and see family and grab it then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So far. Somebody mentioned getting it, but haven't heard back from them. I'm off work today, and two more days. Really it needs to be gone by then. Come see Mayberry, folks! Illustrious boyhood home of Andy Griffith, and some of the best views of closed down, dilapidated textile mills.

*** NOTE: These bikes aren't really in my wheelhouse, so I'm not knowledgable about it in general. But I'm a good visual learner, so if there's any details you need about it, I can look and report back

Please don't cut it up. Someone is bound to take it at that INCREDIBLE PRICE! I know I certainly would if it wasn't such a long drive!

Well it's a shot in the dark but, I'll take it if you ship it. I'll pay more then $25. if you don't want to ship it I'll find a local place near you that would all you would have to do is drop it off, this is one of my bucket list bikes please consider my offer.:soapbox:

PLEASE DON'T HACK IT UP !! :arghh:

Last edited:
I'll take it. If u won't ship it I can pick it up in February. I only need the fork to complete my rat rod

Attachments

• IMG_20170102_154849.jpg
    IMG_20170102_154849.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 139
I will be in Charlotte the first weekend of February. I need that frame fork. Contact me please

I will be in Charlotte the first weekend of February. I need that frame fork. Contact me please
Sorry, there was a previous line of folks wanting the fork. But someone who originally agreed to pick the bike up in person is indeed coming to get it. Apologies to everyone for not placing the ad as "pending". I did not receive their correspondence, and assumed the deal was off. I take responsibility for not checking my spam folder, and will place this as pending until the bike is picked up.

Latest posts

Back