Thanks for the info! I'm new to these older bikes. Up to this point I've really only be flipping newer cruisers from the 90's and 2000's.I looked and thought you were kidding. Here's what I see:
1. A Columbia that looks like original, good paint with crash bars. The seat looks good, that's unusual. Probably a 60's bike.
2. The yellow Schwinn with early springer looks like someone put lightweight wheels on it and made it a 3 speed. Forks look tweaked. Can't tell what year.
3. Raleigh Chopper missing the derailler and seat, but a lot of good parts.
4. Something with a loaf seat and nice sissybar, and some kind of chopper forks, shifter looks good.
5. Flatbar 26" bike, can't tell what brand.
I'd give a big thumbs up on $200. That's a good bunch to work with.