"RATS-ALT"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've got a few bikes to swap parts around with. This will be more like a "collision" of a few bikes. I'm going to try and keep the price at $0.00. There are a few bikes with the Salt Flats theme, add another. If what I have in my head comes out right(?).....This will be the most WILD and DANGEROUS bike I've done yet (Translate: STUPIDEST and most UNCOMFORTABLE). After all this IS a build off..I want the hair on the back of your neck to stand up. I want your palms to get sweaty and shivers to go down your spine, when you look at it....There will be riding(?) pics....NOT with ME on it! :roll: I've got to dig through some parts and break a few bikes down, post some more pics in a few days.

62 JC Higgins frame
002-17.jpg

scrumblero said:
those black lines are scaring me.. did you forget rule #3? :roll:
That was the only pic I had of just the frame. At one time there were other plans.

I have a Hiawatha Tanker frame thats IDENTICAL to that.

same pitted rusty awesomeness too.

Yeah, another KOTA kustom :mrgreen: Good luck Larry :wink: Looks like we're competing against eachother :mrgreen:

ej599 said:
That looks GREAT!
Thanks Doug, I knew YOU'D appreciate the effort.

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Yeah, another KOTA kustom :mrgreen: Good luck Larry :wink: Looks like we're competing against eachother :mrgreen:
Nick this should be quick and easy....but it won't be painless.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
will the riding pictures look something like this?

bear1.jpg
THANKS Ian.....Now my NEW Hawaiian shirt has beer stains (via my nose), all over the front.

Graylock said:
Point blank....................your bike gives me the creeps all ready.

Graylock

THANKS Graylock.....Now my NEW Hawaiian shirt has beer stains (via my nose), all over the front.

Oh wait!............I already used "that" line. :roll:
.This is where my bikes usually end up, or start, depends on how you look at it (uh,Graylock you're gonna need "Depends" if ya ride this one.)

I'm tellin ya, this bike is gonna be "SMOKIN" :roll:

I stole the fork from RU Slammed, It's MY bike, I can do that.

001b.jpg

yo kota, that bike is insane. glad your in this one. wish i had my shop built. good luck on this one.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Double Nickle said:
Wahooo I love kota builds!!!! :wink:
We might be the only TWO. :lol: ....SO..Thank you, thank you very much.

me like slammed front ends as a side comp once done i think we need to measure how close our cranks come to the ground. :lol: good luck i love your bikes

Latest posts

Back