RAT / ROD MODEL KIT BASH CHALLENGE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't figure out how to vote. Where is the smiley face at top of post you speak of? All I see is a "like" thumbs up at the bottom of each post. I'm dumb.

I can't figure out how to vote. Where is the smiley face at top of post you speak of? All I see is a "like" thumbs up at the bottom of each post. I'm dumb.

Hang tight. We are setting up a Voting Thread.

It's located on the top of the text entry box. See the happy face?
Screenshot_20201218-103541.png

Click it and get this window to choose an emoji,
Screenshot_20201218-103737.png

Then click again to close it and return to your message and hit post

No need to worry about the smileys. We are working on a voting poll thread. Hang tight.

This was a lot of fun just following! I almost don't want to vote.

Final Voting Results from the Rat / Rod Model Kit Bash !

Hey all, again, this was a really fun way to spend a few weeks this Fall with the RRB brethren! Thanks to everyone who participated. We had 26 pages of sneaking peeks and sniffing glue. Great fun! Let's do it again next year!

Screenshot_20201227-185622.png

Here's the order of finish in the voting polls, which closed this morning at 9:32 a.m. A 'weird oh' time for an odd ball build challenge.

1. Jack Wagon by @gowjobs 14 votes Congrats Dave!
2. The Ratinental/Bluez Brudders by @Jake Sensi 12 votes
3. TIE Rommel's Rod/Messerschmidt BF109 by @us56456712
and Der Baron und Ze Hound by @kingfish254 8 votes
4. TIE. Doosh Shove Oh! by @ifitsfreeitsforme
and '32 Ford Dra-Hag-Ster by @OddJob 7 votes
5. Robbin Hood and Little Willy by @KJV 4 votes

Thanks for organizing this - it was unique and fun. Way to go everybody.

makes me think we should have a continuously running model-building thread.

Once again, Killer idea @OddJob. Thanks for hosting it.
CONGRATS @gowjobs , I think you and @Jake Sensi thrived in this fun world. We all had fun, but you two took it to a HOLE NUTHA LEVEL!!!!

1609199906606.png

Once again, Killer idea @OddJob. Thanks for hosting it.
CONGRATS @gowjobs , I think you and @Jake Sensi thrived in this fun world. We all had fun, but you two took it to a HOLE NUTHA LEVEL!!!!

View attachment 147603
[emoji38]!! MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY BRUDDER. EVEN LOVE SAID..WOW. YOU DID WHAT YOU SAID YOU'D DO. THANKS TO EVERY PARTICIPANT AND THOSE WHO VOTED FOR MY CAR. DON'T FORGET TO CHECK ME OUT ON FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE AND INSTAGRAM. PEACE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS
20201222_122226.jpg
20201221_220310.jpg
20201208_184456_HDR.jpg
20201022_150955.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Dang how did I miss this!!!!! Weird ohs are what got me back into modeling this year. Great job everyone!
Keep your eyes open @repedaler we had a great response and will likely do this again next Fall!

Latest posts

Back