Rat Rod Furniture / Home Decor

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked this up today at a Flea Market. It'll be a nice piece for the house.

Mirror-vi.jpg

Probably have some ratty furniture around here. Have a few signs as well.
4yvybutu.jpg
bepujy6y.jpg
eduza2a9.jpg

aka_locojoe said:
Years ago I blasted and painted this old patio chair. The wife hounds me now to re-paint it but it's just now looking good.
metal_rocking_patio_chair.jpg

Maybe a compromise? Blast it to bare metal, pinstripe, and clear-coat it. I think it looks great as it is but women sometimes fail to see beauty in the old and rusty stuff.

My ratty bicycle repair station. Ugly yellow paint chiping off with blue underneath.
IMG_76852502324946_zpscdd9e7fc.jpg

I redid a lamp from 1929 this week that I picked up in an antique store for $40. Turned out really cool, works too.

[QUTE="Rat Rod, post: 678514, member: 2"]I think you could give those two ladies on Texas Storage Wars a run for their money Randy. :D

Love that painted patina look on that furniture...will have to show my wife. :wink:[/QUOTE]
junk gypsie - the texas sisters

Here's my garage chair. It is the result of hanging on to one broken chair and three broken tricycles too long. I couldn't stand to throw them all away, so I just combined the best of everything and only threw the scraps away....
I'm going to ask the obvious......Does it ride around the shop?

Latest posts

Back