RAT ROD BIKES BUILD OFF 2 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Love Ben&Jerrys Uncanny Cashew !!!

but alas..... they've stopped carryin it in the stores round here, other than that vanilla is my favorite :D

Well, since the rules discussion came up....

I don't really have a rules specific comment, but I feel like the bike I am building does not qualify as a rat. By the time it is done it will have shiny new paint on the frame and fork, wheels and tires with about 1 mile on them before the build, a new seat and seat post blah blah blah.

If it were a rat it would have some rust, a nice patina on the original paint, a cool collection of old parts from who knows where...and a frame not made in Taiwan! LOL

More like this:

IMG_0116.jpg

The more I look at what I am doing the more I think I am mocking an epsiode of American Chopper by building a theme bike...

But I am building it anyway!

As long as we are having fun, who cares!

And ice cream wise...Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup. 8)

as far as the contest goes........i had fun! hope everyone else does also
and on the ice cream subject..... ben and jerrys coffee heath bar crunch!!!!!!!:mrgreen:

mmmmmmmm...... ice cream...........

How about this? With the idea of a "Bike Show" for us, instead of one big show how about several across the US and Canada? Have "Regional" meets like Northwest, South, Midwest, and so on. With each show on a different date too, it would give us all a chance to get to more and see other members. Midwest can be here in Indiana, but I'm not biase!!!! :roll:

Latest posts

Back