Rat Rocket!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
think I'm gonna go without the chainguard...I would have to drill and tap a hole in the BB to get it to work. I also think I'm gonna leave 'er naked...no clearcoat..

100_0495.jpg

Markm said:
think I'm gonna go without the chainguard...I would have to drill and tap a hole in the BB to get it to work. I also think I'm gonna leave 'er naked...no clearcoat..

good call..

Mark..I love it,
great Job on the build.
Like I said waaaay back when you found it in a Yard!
I love this bike!

You brought it back to life...and then you
taught it how to be cool!

nice work!

peace,
Kev.

Very cool Mark!! Love the pic with the HUGE snow drift. Dude I know how you feel with the cabin fever went out last year when it was 50 and got really sick. Perks of being used to -15 weather 40 feels warm. Your bike looks WAY cool and has nostalgia written all over it. Troy

cool simple bike and no i would not clear coat it either. you just cant make patina like that my friend.

So, do you need a two lane highway to turn it around like you thaught you would? Haha, beautiful bike man.

0062-1.jpg

Decided to put it back like it was when I got it...just kiddin, another before pic I forgot I had.

100_0523.jpg

100_0524.jpg

100_0525.jpg

100_0527.jpg

ratted-out an l.e.d. taillight.It's a 6 function flashy thing. Wish it looked a little more "vintage" but more concerned about not gettin ran down!!

thanx kev. got the tape at some weird little store in Chicago's "gothy" section...got a creature from the black lagoon ashtray too!!!?

Latest posts

Back