Random Rodz

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy who owns this one lives behind where I bought my Cougar. I saw him out changing a flat tire and had to get a picture.

IMG_2863.jpg

IMG_2862.jpg

A couple more from the Benton Airport fly-in & car show. Yes we have an airport believe it or not.

I really liked this one:

Here's my old Bucket that I built BITD with some friends.. The " Toy-T ".. Sold it and went to Japan. This was a fun ride.. Miss this thing..

Then I had this one.. 59 Chevy Wagon.. Sold this one and regret it but I had not worked over a year and had to pay bills.. This one hurt when I sold it..
When I first bought it.

After I sold it.

Ouch!

Luke.

Here is that one I miss the most:

8202233972_048503a3bb_b.jpg

8202262224_bb5a8817ae_b.jpg

Sold it to pay for our move from the top of Australia to the bottom... All the mechanical, paint and panel work done by me and the interior done by my wife...

Luke.

Here is that one I miss the most:

8202233972_048503a3bb_b.jpg

8202262224_bb5a8817ae_b.jpg

Sold it to pay for our move from the top of Australia to the bottom... All the mechanical, paint and panel work done by me and the interior done by my wife...

Luke.
Sacrifices that we make to let go our pride and joys.. Sorry to hear that you had to let her go..
You did an awesome job on the ride Luke and the wife gets credit too on the nice stitch work also..

Isn't the pickup a 59 also? I had one a long time ago, paid 200 bucks for it & drove it for 5 years! I sold it for guess what? 200 bucks. The good ole days!

Isn't the pickup a 59 also? I had one a long time ago, paid 200 bucks for it & drove it for 5 years! I sold it for guess what? 200 bucks. The good ole days!
Yes it Pick.!! Good eye.!!! It's my son in-laws truck.. It's pretty clean but needs an engine and I just picked one up for him just not to long ago..

Mine had the straight six in it, I think it was a 235 c.u. It had some bad rings, so I ran non-foulers on all six plugs. I loved that thing! At the same time I had the pickup, my room mate had a 59 sedan delivery. Sadly I don't have any pics of it. That was before the days of computers.

Mine had the straight six in it, I think it was a 235 c.u. It had some bad rings, so I ran non-foulers on all six plugs. I loved that thing! At the same time I had the pickup, my room mate had a 59 sedan delivery. Sadly I don't have any pics of it. That was before the days of computers.
Thats what his truck has but his engine has a rod knock.
and I got him a new inline with electronic ignition and four to two exhaust manifold.. I think if I remember and I could be wrong.. its a 292..

Latest posts

Back