Random Rodz

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Lets see if my idea works. :21:

This thread is for a picture of that cool Hot Rod, Rat Rod, Muscle Car, etc. that you seen today either in real life or on the web. There's no rules to this and it's not a game. It's just a thread dedicated to awesome cars! :thumbsup: Let's see how long we can keep it going! :cool2:

1956 Merc

I can't find a better photo, but there was a wicked Rat Rod called Hellbilly on Pawn Stars the other night that had header pipes with flamethrowers.
Bf1rz4cCUAAj0ER.png

Lets see if my idea works. :21:

This thread is for a picture of that cool Hot Rod, Rat Rod, Muscle Car, etc. that you seen today either in real life or on the web. There's no rules to this and it's not a game. It's just a thread dedicated to awesome cars! :thumbsup: Let's see how long we can keep it going! :cool2:

1956 Merc

I like the one you picked Nick ; i have actually seen this one before and have this Issue of Rod & Custom , it's a Cali. car i believe from Salinas California.
Sweet Ride !

~RafaeL~

I like the one you picked Nick ; i have actually seen this one before and have this Issue of Rod & Custom , it's a Cali. car i believe from Salinas California.
Sweet Ride !

~RafaeL~

You guys on the West Coast definitley have some sweet cars! :thumbsup:

Here's a nice '62 Galaxie 500 with a 5 window coupe lurking in the back. :cool2:

I think I might like this thread... :cool2:

My buddy Joe's Truck. This would be my ideal hauler.

I can't find a better photo, but there was a wicked Rat Rod called Hellbilly on Pawn Stars the other night that had header pipes with flamethrowers.

Not hellbilly, but you reminded me of this local car to me HellRod. Now its got promod/zoomie pipes that shoot flames out of the lower front fenders.

Not the best picture of it, but my girlfriends 57 Buick. This thing gets no rest in the summer.

and another local buddy of ours. 36 Buick, runs in the mid 8s

Nice, I had a 1961 Corvair but mine was a hardtop

Also had a 1962 Greenbriar van

And just because I found the picture here is one of my other hot rods... Well I hot rodded it anyway... It was beat to heck when I bought it so I did burnouts every day till I sold it. guy bought it for crash derby and won 3 in a row with it!!!

No "rods" for me, but have a '65 Mustang, '89 Mustang SSP, '93 Mustang SSP, the recent acquisition of the '91 Ranger bike hauler/shop style truck, and of course the company car, a 2011 'Hoe.

When I saw the first pic, I was going to ask, just how much Stude is in that fiberglassed bodied dragster.....

Scrolled down....

Oops, my bad... :oops:

That thing is impressive! :41:

Luke.

Yeah Luke, they have turned out quite a few top shelf cars for quite some time. (I'll post some others later).
We've traded out work over the years, and last month I did some brush lettering on a build that they took to the Grand National Roadster Show in Pomona, Ca., so I'm trading out for the final fit and finish on my Spaceliner tank project.

I'm confident that it's in good hands!:cool2:
100_6472_zpsc5f304bd.jpg

Latest posts

Back