radio flyers custom ones any out there ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear, wagons are like rabbits. They multiply quickly!

Picked up two more on Saturday. The bathtub wagon is from CL and the True Value is from an estate sale. The bathtub wagon is straight and has all of the hubcaps. If it wasn't for the missing handle and broken steering bracket, it would be perfect!
IMG_0018.JPG

IMG_0019.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

I'm thinking about starting a RatRodWagons website. :mrgreen:

Here's one I recently finished.....rolls super smooth thanks to some shoulder bolts, have many more waiting to be slammed

Picture011.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture017.jpg

rustedskunk said:
Here's one I recently finished.....rolls super smooth thanks to some shoulder bolts, have many more waiting to be slammed

Picture011.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture017.jpg
i sense vw backround in you, the camber on those wheels helps =)

Not exactly a radio flyer wagon but I saw this one on a web site a while back, I like it and want to do something similar.

100_1270.jpg

i had mine posted but can't find it now so i will post it here.

NewFolder001.jpg

NewFolder003.jpg

NewFolder004.jpg

haven't done anything to it yet but someday i'll get to it.

Outlaw

glad this post came back i had a lot of fun looking through them

Finished finally, :D

S5001211.jpg

OK, reviving this thread because I reworked my mud flap. It always sorta bothered me that the mudflap girls didn't have symmetry, but with only a pop-rivet gun for so many years I wasn't going to do anything about it because it would've looked like poop. Anyhoo, I bought a used Roper Whitney solid rivet squeezer recently and two new 3/16" set of dies, one for punching the holes and one for squeezing the rivets.

I used a dremel and carefully shaved the backside of the right rear mudfllap rivets and pulled the rivet heads off. The chromed metal is super thin and stretched a little around the punched holes when I tried to open them up so I deburred them a little also. I flipped the girl around and set it on the mudflap with clecos to hold it in place, new aluminum rivets with a 3/16" washer on the backside to distribute the clamping. Nice flat even squeezing of the rivet.

Much more better.

Latest posts

Back