BO15 Radarlux Space-Cadet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simple stuff tonight , had a big day at work . I drilled the light backs and put selftappers in them . The holes in the frame were the right size for rawlplugs so they were an easy trial fit . Took them off left the screws in and put them in my lathe ...ok I don't have a lathe ...I put them in the chuck of my cordless span it up and hit them with Emery cloth to reveal the alloy .

Great work on the tail lights! Really cool! Are those insert in the handle bar ends kind of lights?

I heard you like mudguards so I added mudguards to your mudguard fam...Ok I cut the Dutch bikes mudguard in half and welded it to the original one
IMG_20200520_151910501.jpg
IMG_20200520_152036046.jpg
IMG_20200520_160601372.jpg

Totally dig the tail fins! How about a fin off the back of the tank too?
Just to ' fin-ish' it off. :wondering: :bigsmile:

Bit of straightening stuff out at the back tonight , I know the smoothing out and prep is going to be a pain . So instead of doing it all in one go I've decided to chip away at roughing it out when I've finished an area . Final prep can wait kbbut the aim is where I've finished with the fab , let's get it tidied up a bit as we go .
So the back mudguard has had a skim of fibreglass .
IMG_20200520_213501.jpg
IMG_20200520_213501.jpg
IMG_20200520_213853.jpg

Once it's prepped there's no changing your mind!
A good way to make sure you move on with the build instead of messing with details.

Latest posts

Back