Question: Which would you buy?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Question: Which would you buy?

Dyno Roadster - $$$???? (Seller as it listed as "For Sale OBO - Meeting him on Friday morning, gonna offer $100 & go from there)
2-2_zpse12f25a5.jpg

1-1_zps533742c7.jpg

or

Electra Ghostrider - $375
4-1_zps38fdbbd8.jpg

I love both these bikes. Roadsters don't pop often here in Albuquerque. Would really like to own a Ghostrider though.

Maybe (hopefully) I can swing both!

That's a hard one man! I want to say I would buy the ghost rider and sell the Dyno to a friend so you still get to ride it :mrgreen:

CCR said:
That's a hard one man! I want to say I would buy the ghost rider and sell the Dyno to a friend so you still get to ride it :mrgreen:

None of my friends (local) aren't bike riders. They look at me weird when I talk bike stuff to them. I think that I need new friends....lol!!

If I end up getting both, I'll be in hog heaven. The Dyno will get the Nexus 7spd wheels I got from the Electra sale & the Ghostrider will get a bar change & shifter change.

I've always wanted one of those Dyno stretched cruisers but I'm running out of storage space. I would have to ditch the tandem :lol:

Man if you don't buy the stretch ill give you $100 just for the frame and you can keep the parts !! I've been wanting one for awhile !!!!! :p if you don't want it I will def take it! PM me if you're interested in doing so !

**edited to add**
You can tell which one I would pick ! Lol ... If anybody has that frame for sale pm ! =X

I'd say the stretch, especially if you can get for $200 or less, but then again I have 5 so I'm partial to stretches. 8)

I'd try for both but if not I'd go for the Dyno, to me the Electra looks too much like the WCC chopper. The Dyno has that long and low look that is awesome.

I've owned both...

The Electra will be better quality-wise and will also be a more comfortable riding bike.

I'd definitely ditch the big apes on it though....but I'm not a huge ape hanger fan. :D

Sweet...you'll have fun messing around with it I'm sure.

Electra's are those bikes that can't be fully appreciated until seen in person and ridden. :wink:

Too bad about the Dyno Roadster. Ever since I acquired one bicycling is a lot easier. I'm sure it's just a matter of personal choice but the feet forward concept really suits me. I'm now using an entirely different set of muscles which never seem to fatigue. BTW - I have a 90s Roadster Chain Guard I can sell. That being said I've always wanted to try one of the Electras you bought - I'm a big fan of the chopper look so it has a lot of customizing potential. Either way you're a winner - Have Fun! Robert

Latest posts

Back