Purpa-Trator Detail pics P7 Ride Vid. P9

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Judd for snagging that for me. That does come with a warranty don't it? :D I think you need to post a pic of your garage, this dude has LOTS of Stingrays!:cool:

BTW I also saw the Purpa-Trator in person today, Awesome, looks even better than the pics show it!

The Jakester gives it his seal of approval also!

Thanks Judd for snagging that for me. That does come with a warranty don't it? :D I think you need to post a pic of your garage, this dude has LOTS of Stingrays!:cool:
Contact Schwinn of Chicago,Illinois for all warranty claims:21:
I don't know that there are LOTS of stingray s but I can ride a different one each day for a week plus a spare (or few)
Good to see you and the Jakester today.

I think all but 3 of those I found this past year.

I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who sold me cool parts and has voted for my bike. Thanks everyone.:113:
Here's kind of a rundown of where most of my parts came from.
Frame-Henry Morgan
Rear wheel-Jaxon
Fork-2Slow
Bars & Grips-the_suit
Seat-ebay
Tires-Tom Sawyer Bikes
Holy metal-scavenged years ago
VW lights- The VW shop
Pedals-custom built by me.
Thanks again everyone, it has been a blast. I can't wait for it to get warm out again. :rockout:

Great video, cool bike & looks like you got everything tightened up & secured! Glad you didn't hurt yourself!:D I would have rather seen you do it on the ice though.....

Love the bike, love the video!

Great video, cool bike & looks like you got everything tightened up & secured! Glad you didn't hurt yourself!:D I would have rather seen you do it on the ice though.....
I have already done my time in the hospital for bicycle injuries in 2005. Not going to do that again

We don't heal as quick as we used to. I want to ride that baby, but not till July when it warms up to like a 100 or so!

First 100 degree day it's all you man. Hmmmm. Maybe they will let us ride it inside at the Starbird-Devlin car show.
We don't heal as quick as we used to. I want to ride that baby, but not till July when it warms up to like a 100 or so!

I bought it from a member here. That's a cool bike man! I had to do a double take you look a lot like I did. Wild.

Latest posts

Back