Pudgy Penguin

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
'81 20" cruiser frame/fork. 20"X3" rear.FUN,FUN,FUN!!!!
100_2763-1.jpg

100_2761-1.jpg

MO FATTA
MO BETTA

I like the org. the fatty's make that bike, but, I also like what ya did too it, now re-do again and make it FAT. :p
you always do a nice job.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Curious here, Are you running longer adult size crank arms on it? They look long, I was wondering if you have any clearance issues or hitting the ground at all. I have a 20 inch bike Im about to redo and the cranks are really short. I have longer ones to put on so it fits me better but wondered about compatibility.

johnp.smith said:
Curious here, Are you running longer adult size crank arms on it? They look long, I was wondering if you have any clearance issues or hitting the ground at all. I have a 20 inch bike Im about to redo and the cranks are really short. I have longer ones to put on so it fits me better but wondered about compatibility.
yea, theyre longer...dont remember what they came off of...havent scraped yet!! :mrgreen:

Don't put the fatty on the front! That would ruin the whole thing. I ran 20X3 on the front and rear of my chopper and it was a mess when it came to turning. I slapped a 20X1.5 freestyle tire on the front and the difference was like night and day. Handles soooo much better now, and isn't such a beast to get moving. Plus the skinny front/fatty rear is pure old-school muscle!

Sweet ride kid! :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back