Prize pool - starts here

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’m sure there’s a prize pool but I guess I haven’t seen it . Been caught up in the builds .
If so lead me in the right direction please ☠️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started a prize pool thread, but a month later no one posted anything. So I deleted it.

I started a prize pool thread, but a month later no one posted anything. So I deleted it.
Start it again sam....

I like the prize thread,not for the actual prize but the crazy winning awards and pass ons. Sort o gives everyone a chance at something or to work at... Like the best doodad or who comes in at #13. etc....
We all win as we all walk away with a bike,(thats if we ever finish it);):whistle:

I would like to donate a custom made decal it’s not much but still pretty cool . This will go to the bike builder that comes in 13th place.
It only seems fitting.
It’s been another good year to build ride & smile .
a6a4fb29a36edae0a45e16ebfcffdd9b.jpg

I would say, take out the question marks in the threads title and make this the Prize Pool Thread... [emoji106]

Gesendet von meinem K00E mit Tapatalk

Good idea sir [emoji1303]

This was the trophy I made for the winner of build off 11 . This one went to blackout if I remember correctly.
82908e178e042140320175ab77a542dc.jpg

It spins also because it’s welded to a pedal.

For the 4th RRB BO in a row, I will once again be acknowledging the most rat-isfying, rust-ified rat rods; according to my own rat-ing scale with the OddJob Award. The award is a custom aged copy of an ad for Weird Ohs model kits from the March 1964 issue of Hot Rod Magazine.

Hawk Wierdo Kit Ad OddJob Award.jpg

I'm furiously flipping through the finished fotos for finalists!

Last edited:
For the 4th RRB BO in a row, I will once again be acknowledging the most rat-isfying, rust-ified rat rods; according to my own rat-ing scale with the OddJob Award. The award is a custom aged copy of an ad for Weird Ohs model kits from the March 1964 issue of Hot Rod Magazine.

View attachment 82135

I'm furiously flipping through the finished fotos for finalists!

This is a highly sought after award and only a select few are fortunate to have one. [emoji232][emoji232][emoji232][emoji232] Rat on

This was the trophy I made for the winner of build off 11 . This one went to blackout if I remember correctly.
82908e178e042140320175ab77a542dc.jpg

It spins also because it’s welded to a pedal.

Actually that was the 2nd Place trophy you made for Blackout. I made the first place trophy for TRM, restarting the tradition of the previous year winner making a trophy for the current winner. I am looking forward to see what @bikewhorder makes for this years winner.

index.php

I'll give this Delta light as the Kingfish Flexy Fifth Place Prize. I finished 5th in my first complete build off, so this is my way of having fun with that.

20180806_131951.jpg

I'll throw in this exercise bike seat and pedal combo for the Second Place winner.

20180806_140401.jpg

Can someone else offer up a Third Place prize?

In the Worksman prize thread I saw that @ifitsfreeitsforme offered up this.

"I'll donate any seat and any set of grips to the prize pool. Steve you decide what prize they are. -Thompson Classic"

I guess @Rat Rod needs to decide what it goes to.

@yoothgeye offered up this :D
"I’ll donate something nearly worthless to get people excited about a prize. "

In the Worksman prize thread I saw that @ifitsfreeitsforme offered up this.

"I'll donate any seat and any set of grips to the prize pool. Steve you decide what prize they are. -Thompson Classic"

I guess @Rat Rod needs to decide what it goes to.

Yep. Just let me know.

@Falstaff offered up this

"I'm in on the Cooler than dangit award, as well as the trophy for 13th place.
It's build off 13, and 13 has always been my lucky number.
If there's a tie for 13, I'll deal with that then."​

Latest posts

Back