Prewar Roadmaster Delivery

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The exercise bike guard looks the most utilitarian which I think would go well with the cargo aspect of the bike.
That is kind of where I'm at. I have to make some brackets to attach it to the frame. I'm still torn. I found a really cool rear rack for this thing. I'll post a pic soon. I think it will add a little cargo-carrying flair to the project.

Well, I've been busy at work, as well as being cold and lazy at home. Hopefully I can get inspired to get back on this. I'm having a major setback. I started this out with Krylon red primer. It is much more red than the rustoleum "red" primer, which is really just brown. However, nobody seems to carry red primer anymore. Krylon has replaced their colors with a paint/primer combination, and they don't seem to have just primer out anymore, except for gray. I have tried anywhere local that sells spray paint. I'm going to widen my search area, and hopefully find a can left over somewhere for sale. Then I can start on the fenders and chainguard. Wish me luck.

Latest posts

Back