• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Pre war Westfield

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice look'n ride, I always say I'm gonna build the next one with no fenders.:confused: I always end up putting fenders on them anyways,even though I like them without too. :thumbsup:
I heard you wanted to sell me the bike in your avatar cause you are tired of it. :D

You guys should exchange numbers your plunging up , and high jacking homeboys thread , he's trying to make a Sale here !

~ Rafael ~

You guys should exchange numbers your plunging up , and high jacking homeboys thread , he's trying to make a Sale here !

~ Rafael ~
Hey! He's giving us 25 cents per day to keep his thread ahead of all yours and I can use the extra coin!
Every time you make a funny comment, I look up at your Avatar. :21::21: That look on that dog's face is priceless!
Huskies are the best! Im sure mine knows english and talks, but then again I ate a lot of LSD in my youth.

There is like $100 in tires/grips/saddle sitting there. It's like getting the bike for only $125!!!!!!:eek::13::rockout::13::eek:

Bump for a smokin hot deal :cool2:.

Then why didn't you then? I 'm never gonna forgive you for this Dave!:crazy:
Ohhhh hahahhaha, YOU bought it!! Good job and thanks for saving me a couple hundred bucks! Now that ya got a nice new blue bike comin you can sell that old blue one with those funny red stripes :D

Latest posts

Back