Posting Pics?????????????????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:( There must be an easier way for an old-school guy to post pictures? I signed up w/ photobucket but I still can't get it!

left click and hold across the IMG bar on photo bucket. when its highlighted right click and "copy". come back here and start a new thread. click IMG on the page then paste the code you took from photo bucket. add text if ya want. you can preview it if ya want!!

easy Vroom
after you right click and copy the IMG line in Photobucket,return to the forum and paste it.

Hit ENTER after you paste it and go back to Photobucket and copy the next one you like,return to the forum and paste that one.(The next one you copy will over ride the previous you copied from Photobucket)

If you want to write something above a picture...or below a picture just do it before or after you paste it.

easy,peasy.Japaneeseie

most posts will let you put up quite a few photo's

Vroom said:
:( There must be an easier way for an old-school guy to post pictures? I signed up w/ photobucket but I still can't get it!

Photobucket has little boxes you can place a check in...'check' all the photos you want...at the bottom of the page is a "generate HTML and IMG code" button. On the next page that comes up, the 3rd group down (IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended) is the one you want. select everything in that box, right-click, copy. In the thread you've started, right-click, and paste. Helps to have 2 windows open (if using IE) or another Tab (if using Mozilla) so you can move between Photobucket and the RRB forum.

Confused yet????

:D Thanks for your patience guys it looks like it worked, now .....................what about those two windows?

Latest posts

Back