POSSIBLE RRB STICKER & SHIRT DESIGN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
steve, bring it on, i want it. i too know about design an i think it's great, lets do it.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

66olds98 said:
ZAMN said:
I WOULD!!!!!! I'd also love a sweet ringer with this on it!

Sweet Ringer? and also I been meaning to ask you another thing, what is "ZAMN"?

Ringer T-Shirt =
GHOST003_LG1.jpg

And ZAMN is just a graphic design name that stuck for me, easy and fun and a kick back to a favorite video game from when I was a kid... (Zombies Ate My Neighbors) :mrgreen:

I think the artwork is top notch, not my style but, top notch. With that said I would still be up for buying a T-shirt (make mine black please!) and a couple of stickers to help promote this site and wear with pride. I'm more a fan of traditional hot rods than customs of the 60's. Although some of the bikes on here make me want to paint something with lots of metal flake and chrome!

im in looks great one sz sticker? or a few ? t also xxl fer me cuz ya know i like my beer n burgers :wink:

Totally cool!!! I gotta transfer some cash into paypal, but I'll definitely get a couple shirts and a sticker for my guitar case. Wicked art work man! Are there going to be "ladies cut" tee's? because my girl would go nuts for that.

I'm still in the planning process on this....thanks for the feedback though.

Waiting on my shirt guy to give me a quote.

I also plan to change up the wording part of the design a little.

Would like to keep it compact though so it could go on a head tube or a seat tube well.

Thanks for the support!

My vote is a solid yes.... I'm in for a couple of each.

Latest posts

Back