PorkTraxx 7 speed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The bike was finished on Halloween night and was rolled out of the doors of the secret laboratory where its first picture was taken.
2558x102.jpg

Seen this bike in person and it is SICK 8) there is no build thread Keven likes to just show up with these awesome bikes.the old school spedo on the left side of frame is wireless digital inside and the one brake lever on the right works both brakes it pulls the rear then starts pulling the front. I don't know how he did the lights but there is also one under the seat keven may have built them :?:

Sick ride and a sweet photo!

I too have seen this one in person! Flawless satin black! Awesome bike that you have to look closely at because there are a lot of cool little touches that can't be seen in the photo! Great bike & a great builder! 8)

Yep Jeremy's correct I dont post build threads. I tend to keep my builds under cover! The front lights.....I used two of the Topeak White Light 2's (black) They are mounted upside down on each side of the stem. Very clean look. Thanks for the words everyone.

The light in the back of the seat post is a Sunlite bar end 3 mode L.E.D. It fits perfect into the post.

Latest posts

Back