Police Bicycle Project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A buddy of mine decided he want's to build a bicycle. I guess me & rat rod bikes rubbed off on him! He asked me to help him build his bike. Our styles clash because I build from scrap/junk/freestyle (cheap as possible) and he prefers new, pretty parts and stuff - as you can see by the stuff he has started collecting. He used to run a motorcycle soup-up shop, so he likes, and knows where to get some pretty nice stuff, like powder coating, etc.

His intention is to sell the bike when it is done. Anyways, I thought I'd post & share to help gather ideas and comments and stuff. If you have any cop bike pics/ideas I'd love to see them.

Here are some mock-up and parts pics...

cop_01a.jpg

cop_01b.jpg

cop_01c.jpg

cop_01d.jpg

cop_01e.jpg

cop_01f.jpg

the closest thing i have to a police bike is my 1956 Goodyear Hi-Way Patrol Special...

13938d1254455520-1956-goodyear-highway-patrol-highway-patrol-001.jpg

13939d1254455528-1956-goodyear-highway-patrol-highway-patrol-002.jpg

Ha! A dog trailer would be awesome, or maybe a cage and make a dog catcher bike! - and thanks for light ideas - but doing something like these pics. We are going to ad a 12v lighting system (no battery, just magneto) - these are lights we are using - - and few other parts so far... oh, there will be a switch/toggle with a flasher going to all red & blue lights.

cop_02a.jpg

cop_02b.jpg

cop_02c.jpg

cop_02d.jpg

cop_02e.jpg

cop_02f.jpg

Latest posts

Back