Pinstriping Snail Mail Panel Jam

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know i have the copper one. i think its only met me, karfer, and sensor. i forget. ill dig it out tomorrow. jen if you havent seen that one yet pm me your info!

heres one that i got to paint on , i did the ivory , it will be seeing the mail tomorrow
1147959393_CEat3-L.jpg

HotRodJen said:
heres one that i got to paint on , i did the ivory , it will be seeing the mail tomorrow
1147959393_CEat3-L.jpg

YES. YES! YESSSSSS! no east coast west coast beef round herrr :lol:

love seein it topped off with the hotrodjen style! 8) . that comin my way?

thesuicideride said:
HotRodJen said:
1147959393_CEat3-L.jpg

YES. YES! YESSSSSS! no east coast west coast beef round herrr :lol:

love seein it topped off with the hotrodjen style! 8) . that comin my way?
i thought it goes to karfer ?

i think i sent you that one last. i havent seen yours yet(the ivory based panel). who has the black based one i made? i have the copper and thats goin to jen in the next day or so.

sensor has jen's panel so after he does that one it will go to u suicide. the blue one jen finished is mine i am soooo excited and mine has personality i think it is the only one with a goofed line lol. anyways i have yours suicide jen needs to do that one and send it to you then thats it for yours. the copper panel is sensors and jen needs to do last color then i think thats it. whew my brain hurts now :shock:

aka_locojoe said:
Double Nickle said:
Double Nickle said:
I hate to ask but what is a panel used for?

I feel stupid for asking.

Lemme No,

Tyler
Just to display as art. Like a painting on canvas. (I think)
That's what I was thinking... :D

yep yep i got the panel thanks jen now i will send you suicide's panel. woo hoo i already put mine on my wall of panels i have collected.

jen i know i suck i will try to get the panel out this week real broke sorry to hold it up

so t.s.r. youre without a panel now? if thats the case shoot me another pm with your info(sorry lots of pm's and it got bumped out and i forgot to write it down :x ) and i should be able to get it out this coming week since i got stuck with jury duty and the post office is only 2 blocks away.
yeah jen that one would be mine....just pm me when you get t.s.r.'s panel(black one) and ill give you my info

Latest posts

Back