pinstripe question

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im looking to have some striping done on one of my bikes. Not ever having had this done before I was wondering what is a reasonable price? I dont want to insult anyone by flipping out a $50 and asking what can I get for this much. Also, does anyone have any recommendations of pinstripers in S.E Michigan that have a short waiting list. I need this done before Feb 25th. autorama. Thanks

Tommy get ahold of ScrapYard Don, he has a guy or two that does pinstriping.
DWI Signs and More
517 223 8355
He lives in Fowlerville

Don's the one that had the Ratical bike last year and the O.S.B. bike the year before. His son Ron has the Goodie Two Shoes bike.

I just had some strips painted on my front and back finders and i paid $30 for it...i dont know how much you want done but this will give you an idea....
100_2880.jpg

100_2879.jpg

Also I paid $40 to get my tankes done..
100_2774.jpg

And there is alot of people on the forum that will pinstrip for a resonable price...

pretty much the same i would have charged maybe a bit less on the tank but i will say long straight lines are a serious challenge. and yea west coast prices are a bit higher i guess. those fenders are really really nice whoever did that is really good.

karfer67 said:
pretty much the same i would have charged maybe a bit less on the tank but i will say long straight lines are a serious challenge. and yea west coast prices are a bit higher i guess. those fenders are really really nice whoever did that is really good.

who ever did that definitely has his skills down. i feel like i dont stripe all that fast but i can do a legit job. 50% of the work is just preppin for me to make sure the paint bites.

Latest posts

Back