BO15 PINK PANTHER - Close, but no cigar.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Building time has been limited so I have been picking out jewelry.
Check out my build's new valve caps!
View attachment 120881

I totally missed this. I just saw the pink spray paint you bought and scrolled on. It was only after I saw the other comments that I had to go back to this pic and read you text that I saw the awesomeness that these are valve caps!!! DUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDEEEEEE!!!!!!

Got the headbadge off, and started stripping paint. Too bad someone did a poor rattle can gold over the original red/yellow fade... probably stolen at one point, or someone just had to have a gold bike. Anyway, I am going bare metal, to start, and then I'll build some color into the mix! Going to try and preserve the L.A. license sticker, if I can.
20200519_141711.jpg
20200519_141707.jpg

Just read your signature line, "Not the bestest, but the next asbestos!" Now that's funny! :21:

When you removed that head badge, I could swear there was a shade of 'pink'underneath...

Ok, I got 99% of the paint off yesterday with a drill and wire brush adapter. Today I did round 2 with paint stripping gel. Want to get this bad boy as bare as possible (there's a joke in there somewhere). I am super excited to start figuring out my paint design as well as having scored a key component to my build today!!!
"Dead ant...dead ant...dead ant, dead ant, dead ant, dead ant, dead aaaaaaant..."
20200520_170313.jpg

Ze plot thickens.........

1590106614935.png

Latest posts

Back