RRBBO13 Pin Tail Pay Back

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello hello! Long time no see! Been a wild and crazy ride over the past few years. Career change family stuff blah blah blah. Hope that i am welcome to join in for the fun of the build off. I always enjoyed the friendships built and the amazing work done each year. Cant wait to flip through what you are all up to!

Enough of the mushy stuff. Here is where i am starting as of 2 weeks ago. 26x130mm rear and 29x80mm front powdered brandy wine with micro flake. Wide sturmey rear 3 speed front felt star hub. Ill work in a frame around this bad idea.
917d769a2ef8f7bb46bc86f4981bdd99.jpg
bda6c4f30e9b3f0d4d534f2048e01874.jpg
e7eff5efd02ca832545c1cf4b7e7d83b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Welcome back to the funhouse. You've learned how to do a lot more than bent seatposts since your last build off bike. :D

I can now bend spokes while trying to lace wheels hahahaa
Welcome back to the funhouse. You've learned how to do a lot more than bent seatposts since your last build off bike. :D

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Laidback Spokes

Welcome back Chad!
I can’t wait to see what you come up to connect those awesome wheels together.

Cheers buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy. excited to join in

My favorite custom post maker has just posted a RRB build thread! RaT oN ! my friend.....post haste! :113:

My favorite custom post maker has just posted a RRB build thread! RaT oN ! my friend.....post haste! :113:
Thanks brother. I was starting a build anyhow and got a little push from our dear old friend Kingfish hahaha.. I had forgotten what time of year it was!

Want an update lets see some sparks and stuffs. Glad your in it love your stuff.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Have any sparks been flying on this one?

I know you are the laid back man, but get ta buildin !!!!!
:D

stalin.jpg

Latest posts

Back