pictures of the build off skidking

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tw0827.jpg

tw0822.jpg

tw0874.jpg

here, i fixed your images.

what are these exactly?

Hey thank's I'm still trying to get the hang of this,
So the first pic is the triple tree fork's from an occ chopper, my friends said NO! so they flaten them out for me, there scap now,
Second pic is the frame, 1952 Major, this buils is called Major ponishment, and third is the doner pile lot's of cool ideas came out of that pile.
So I will put up more picters tomorow and thanks again for helping me.
~TW~
Skid King

Wow, I love all the Build's every one's idea's on how they like their bike Is GREAT!!! I'm really going to have to put the fire on high.....
I got the weekend off and I have help in posting all the pic's I've tacken this past two week's [work thing always get's in the way] But I got this weekend to finish and wait till you see the Major Ponishment, I got paint on most of the frame and tank, just finnishing up the fork's, lights are giving me a little shocker of a time but I'll show them a few wire's or two,
do you get extra point for back drop's?
I love the Texeco staion, the only thing it was missing was a Tex Star Worker checking the oil.
Chulk board? can you wright anything you want on it?
And what up with all the snow? it's Spring Right?
So I'm just getting off work here in SoDo area and heading to my shop to play on what I think is the coolest bike ever I've built.
Thank's for getting the group of old and new schooler's in a build off it takes many cool ideas to really make just one why cool bike.
~TW~
Skid King

Ok, ****, I read your location (because the skidstar is an aussie bike) and thought you were in Sydney NOW. I must tell you, it is nigh on impossible to get any cool cantilever or balloon tyre style frames over 20" in Australia. So if you really are coming, and can get some 24/26" frames, you will make some $$$ if you can bring them out....just a drunken thought.

Latest posts

Back