Picked Up A Little Goose for My Boy Today.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I spotted this little 16" Goose sitting out in front of a small pawn shop in town today. My son is 3 and has been riding without training wheels for about 4 months or so and has already stepped up to a sixteen incher, he's really a great little rider, I've been wanting to pick him up something with mags on it, you know, for oldschool sake. 8) So when I stopped in and saw that this one only needed a back tube and some TLC, and the 18 bucks price tag, into the back of the truck it went!! Needless to say, I spent about an hour this evening dialing it in and polishing er up with some spray wax and touch up, thing cleaned up like new, I'll let his expressions tell the rest. :mrgreen:

KJV said:
he will be jumping curbs, in his sleep tonight. :)

Yep! :lol: I have him 2 other 16" bikes that I have picked up here and there and fixed up but this is the first one he said that he wants to stay inside like daddy's bike, he's really diggin it! Strange, as much as I like bikes, and always have, its more satifying for me to build or fix up bikes for him then it is one for myself. He's the best gift I've ever been given. :wink:

Latest posts

Back