PHOTO CONTEST DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question about the photo contest. Is it one final photo per member or per bike? Because I have some pretty cool pictures of my other bikes.
Just asking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. There's some great photos submitted so far! Would be hard to pick a favorite or even 13 favorites :39: .Some of the bikes are so gorgeous you could take a photo of them in front of a row of outhouses and it would look awesome! Cant wait to see the results!

I've noticed some new members that have seemingly joined to enter this contest, and at least one that made the cut! The photo contest is a good recruiting tool. :)

It's interesting for me because two years ago (to the day) today, I signed up here at RRB (shortly after discovering the site) so that I could submit a photo for the 2012 contest. I didn't get in the final picks, but I did find a great community of like minded bicycle hobbyists that motivated me to continue building and pushing my limits. And for that, I thank you all.

This was the photo from my first post...
FirstDate.jpg

Great story TRM. It's cool to think that hidden in these new RRBers may be another great contributor and builder like yourself!!!

Latest posts

Back