Phoney Baloney

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up a new toy. A while back my friend Mike put this bike together as a daily rider, but he recently decided to go with a road bike and gave this to me.
009.jpg

010.jpg

So I got to thinkin..........

011.jpg

012.jpg

I was gonna build a springer for it, and remembered that I had this one waiting on a new project that I haven't picked up yet. So on it goes for now. I'm thinkin "Phoney Baloney" because I'm gonna do a faux patina on it. Also I'm thinkin of making a tank of some sort. I'll be sure to post some how-to type pics because others are usually blown away by my results on wood and metal.

Actually, I'm hopin to find a matching wheel and tire for the front. Sorry, you just got shot down!!!

And I decided today that it's going red with possibly a hand-formed brass tank. More at a later date.

Boneshaker said:
Actually, I'm hopin to find a matching wheel and tire for the front. Sorry, you just got shot down!!!

And I decided today that it's going red with possibly a hand-formed brass tank. More at a later date.
as for being shot down :lol: :lol:
cant wait to see the brass!! :mrgreen:

CHANGE OF PLANS!!!! This bike is officially on HOLD for the new build-off!!!!!! I'm not touching it, even LOOKING at it, until June 1st!!!!

Latest posts

Back