Phoenix Phreaks Real Beach Ride Santa Monica, CA 07/06/2012

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Ya'll,

I would like to invite all the Rat Rod Riders and anyone else with a bicycle to participate along with the Phoenix Preaks on First Friday July 6th 2012. We will be riding in the Santa Monca Critical Mass. This ride meets at 5pm at the cannon in the park that overlooks the Santa Monica Pier. We did this last year and it was a blast, so let's ride.I have also invited the Choppaderos, and I hope you will help spread the word.

I have also posted this ride on the Midnite Ridazz bicycle site and on my Westside Cruiser Club Facebook page. I have posted for meeting between 6:30 and 7:00 pm and rolling out at 7:30. I talked to GreenBlazer this morning and we are all in agreement. See U guys at the ride! :D

I was wondering, Yu're first post says the ride is meeting @ 5pm then someone else posts meeting @ 630-7pm and rolling out @ 730pm..? so what time does the ride start :shock: :?:
just wondering?

John is correct the ride meets between 6:30 and 7:00 and rolls out at 7:30 pm this Friday July 6th.
Please bring a front and rear light as the SMPD has been known to give out tickets :mrgreen:

OOO groan, it's after two in the afternoon, and I'm still flopped out after last night's ride. I'm usually a dawn patrol type, so late night outings are kind of rare for me. But dang it all, that was fun! It just doesn't get any cooler-Santa Monica at sunset, and the wilds of Venice after dark. Great riding with you and your wife, Alan. Look forward to seeing you folks out here again.

JWM

Latest posts

Back