Pete's (cyclejunk) scores

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, just doing cyclejunk a fave and posting a pic of the 2 classics he stole..errr i mean scored a few weeks ago :mrgreen:
Seller was happy and so is Pete, nothing wrong with a good find!
9815hbd_20.jpeg

Rick

Thanks rick the girls bike has no serial# that I can find but the black out paint kinda looks war era to me the mans bikes serial # comes up as 1958 they both have original paint and ride well.

Wow, that's a great score! The men's bike looks like it's wearing a pair of upside-down Lauterwasser bars, those things are worth big bucks!!

sweet. i like the drum brakes. they look to be maybe raleighs, but at least english. the forks and chainrings kinda look raleigh. nice to come up on the set of bikes, too. those old 3speeds last forever. :mrgreen:

They are raleighs the sturmy archer thumb shifter dates to 1938 according to a web site I found. What should I do with them as they are not the kinda bike that I look for but they were going to the dump Im open on trades or offers. P.M. me if you are interested.

Latest posts

Back