Pee Wee Herman X1 Replica

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad everyone approves. I'm happy with it. Last weekend I rented a van, strapped it in, and went to a local bike/car cruise-in. It got alot of attention and a lot of people were imitating Pee-Wee's laugh. There would have been a bigger crowd, but storm clouds were looming. Thankfully it didn't rain. We finally got some rain last night.

I hope that when you showed up at the cruise-in, you told them Large Marge sent you :D
And that Rose City Round-Up looks pretty cool, plus it's only a couple miles from my house! I'll have to ride down there and check it out.

awesome job! a few years back one of the movie bikes was on ebay the owner bought it in a crate from universal studios and didnt know what it was. he put it on ebay then people started figuring it out . I think it sold for 21K and it was missing alot of the trinkets.a guy that worked at the shop that originally built them said there were 7 built and the one that sold had holes in the bottom of the bags and we figured it was the one that had the chains in it when it was locked up before it was stole in the movie

Hooch said:
awesome job! a few years back one of the movie bikes was on ebay the owner bought it in a crate from universal studios and didnt know what it was. he put it on ebay then people started figuring it out . I think it sold for 21K and it was missing alot of the trinkets.a guy that worked at the shop that originally built them said there were 7 built and the one that sold had holes in the bottom of the bags and we figured it was the one that had the chains in it when it was locked up before it was stole in the movie

Now That was simultaneous posting Hooch :D! I would love the one with the holes for the chains!

I have ben thinking of building one for the past year but after seeing yours i give up. Awesome job :shock:

higgins said:
I have ben thinking of building one for the past year but after seeing yours i give up. Awesome job :shock:
Don't give up! This isn't competition...It's INSPIRATION!! :mrgreen:

I think this movie is what jump started my love of vintage bikes!
I will build this someday but until then I am going to look at your pics in awe!
Bravo my man...bravo! You are my hero!

Latest posts

Back