PedalCar Wagon Wheel Barrow buildoff discussion

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I posted a pic of this dragster, does anyone think a build like this WOULDN'T fit the parameters of this challenge?
Doesn't look much like a "rat rod"...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's because I didn't build it.
So where ya gonna keep a "pedal" car like that?
& Just a thought, is there a wagon pan or a pedal car drivetrain in there somewhere? Because we are thinking of having a Pedal Car - Wagon - Wheelbarrow buildoff. Personally I like less rules, but does it fit the parameters?
Anybody else?

Carl.

It'll have the kett car drivetrain, but I think I'll pay a visit to KJV and pick up a wagon. Also have my neighbor getting me a wheelbarrow so I can try the DevinScience inspired rat rod truck.

Might just do the dragster on the side... It's going to be a while before I can start building a boat.

And I have no idea where I'd park the dragster, but once I get all my bikes listed and sold I'll have an empty garage.

I may, join in :
With :just, a simple wagon makeover..
( if that's o.k. ?)
Planning, on cleaning up another
Muscle bike; in the MBBO. Aswell.
Might be fun to have them match or coordinate some how... My two ideas are so far apart from each other that isn't possible.

Carl.

682c75d98bda38cead49c1baa833392f.jpg

Might be fun to have them match or coordinate some how... My two ideas are so far apart from each other that isn't possible.

Carl.
now you got my wee noggin thinking of an idea for a build a musclewagon apes for the handle slick tires on the back....sounds complicated but id surely like to see something like that

Ok guys... One Thread, and we're all in it. I got this from a moderator, and it's as I thought it'd be.

Usually any smaller build off is run with all builders posting updates in the one thread.
If you look at the first MBBO you can see it was run that way, it works well, there is always an update from someone rather than a whole section empty for days as there is only a few builders involved.

So, we're all in this together.

I think, like what was indicated above, it'll actually be easy to follow. It should stay near the top of the forum if we're all posting our progress, and when we get near the end we can start finished thread which can be used to create a voting thread after the deadline.

I'll start a thread in the "OTHER TALK" forum. EDIT: The Build Thread will be in the Build Challenges forum. We will all post our progress as we go, in the same thread. Pedal Cars, Wagons, and Wheel Barrows are all welcome in the Build Off, and the thread will be called The PedalCarWagonWheelBarrow BO.
Start date will be Sept. 1st and run til Dec. 1st.
Of course, All are welcome!

Carl.

Last edited:
All mine are for sale , got costly car repairs to take care of..
Shipping from Cali to Smellinoiz would take a big bite out of all the fun building it... but you have some great possibilities.

Carl.

Can't be much with bike flights ?
Hehe, plus the cost of the rusty gold...
I do like the raggedy fire engine with the silver front...
index.php

I wonder what it would take to get this one here...

Carl in 60915.

Hehe, plus the cost of the rusty gold...
I do like the raggedy fire engine with the silver front...
index.php

I wonder what it would take to get this one here...

Carl in 60915.
that thing is awesome!!!!!! i was just going to ask the same thing but i will let you ave it Carl since you asked first there is another one im interested in though let me find it

sounds good because i am already visualizing that one with the stars on it with some modifications done to it
We were in Ark City a month or so ago. The antique store in the old gas station at south end of town had a couple of old pedal cars in the outdoor storage area. I didn't check prices as I was looking for wagons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back