PedalCar Wagon Wheel Barrow buildoff discussion

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20170812_092342.jpg

So if we do Pedal Cars, Wagons and Wheel Barrows, who's in, and how long do we set for the build?
(The PCWWBBO o_O)

Carl.

So if we do Pedal Cars, Wagons and Wheel Barrows, who's in, and how long do we set for the build?
(The PCWWBBO o_O)

Carl.

Think I'm in, I bought some Harbor Freight "on sale" wheel/tire assemblies for a wagon today. Depends on when the Build might start and end. I might even go back and see if the pedal car I passed on is still laying in a pile of stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
September, October, November?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That gives us two weeks to scare up some competitors.
I like it. I'm in.

Carl.

If that's to short of notice, start mid September or run October to December. Do we need rules or parameters?

Proposed Rules for the PCWWBBO...
Pedal Cars, Wagons, and Wheel Barrows are all allowed. Plastic Scoots, Hobbie Horses and Electric Barbie cars are required to pass a majority vote. Vehicle must roll. If something seems questionable to you, then it probably is and may be disallowed. Pretty straight forward. I think we will post our builds in one combined thread in the "OTHER TALK" forum, as these are not bikes... Don't start BUILDING until September 1st. Build Off ends at 12:01am CST December 1st. After which, someone will build a voting thread...
What say ye all?

Carl.

What do you mean by combined thread? All entries in one topic or each entry has a topic title?

What do you mean by combined thread?

Without moderator support, we'd all post our builds as they progress, in the same thread like we are here...
Many small buildoffs have been done this way.
Carl.

Rrtbike needs to get in on this...

Here is another cool one. But, of course, these are not pedal cars.. They are Outlaw soap box derby racers.:)

I actually got plowed dow ,by this one;
The steering wheel came off as it came down the start ramp. And ran over the video man.(me):rofl:
0812171125a.jpg

Last edited:
Are wagons, going to be included ?:39:
I have a couple wagons:might have to digg 'em,, out.:cool2:

The chopped coupe, took , Top Eliminator.
I hope : there will be ...
Adult class,, next year.:banana::banana::rockout:
20170812_130641.jpg

Proposed Rules for the PCWWBBO...
Pedal Cars, Wagons, and Wheel Barrows are all allowed. Plastic Scoots, Hobbie Horses and Electric Barbie cars are required to pass a majority vote. Vehicle must roll. If something seems questionable to you, then it probably is and may be disallowed. Pretty straight forward. I think we will post our builds in one combined thread in the "OTHER TALK" forum, as these are not bikes... Don't start BUILDING until September 1st. Build Off ends at 12:01am CST December 1st. After which, someone will build a voting thread...
What say ye all?

Carl.

Proposed "Rules"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back