PedalCar Wagon Wheel Barrow buildoff discussion

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reposted from page 4, just a reminder...

Ok guys... One Thread, and we're all in it. I got this from a moderator, and it's as I thought it'd be.

Usually any smaller build off is run with all builders posting updates in the one thread.
If you look at the first MBBO you can see it was run that way, it works well, there is always an update from someone rather than a whole section empty for days as there is only a few builders involved.

So, we're all in this together.
I think, like what was indicated above, it'll actually be easy to follow. It should stay near the top of the forum if we're all posting our progress, and when we get near the end we can start finished thread which can be used to create a voting thread after the deadline.

The Build Thread will be in the Build Challenges forum. We will all post our progress as we go, in the same thread. Pedal Cars, Wagons, and Wheel Barrows are all welcome in the Build Off, and the thread will be called The Pedal Car, Wagon, & Wheel Barrow BO.
Start date will be Sept. 1st and run til Dec. 1st.
Of course, All are welcome!

Carl.

A quick Bing search turned up what I think is one of Devin's mock ups of a pedal truck.
If I join in, I think I'll try for something like this.
b95ef794e8c73d42a72e1e70fa254ec1.jpg

Sounds like a light interesting bit of fun... Could this include bicycle trailers?
The rules say it must have wheels and roll, didn't say it needs pedals. So I'd be ok with a trailer, as long as it has the wheelbarrow, wagon, pedal car part.

The rules say it must have wheels and roll, didn't say it needs pedals. So I'd be ok with a trailer, as long as it has the wheelbarrow, wagon, pedal car part.
MMM not to sure what you mean(the bin bit?) Sorry,not being from USA,we did not have these wagons....

MMM not to sure what you mean(the bin bit?) Sorry,not being from USA,we did not have these wagons....
Yea. The part that you carry stuff in. Unless you can find a pedal car body.
But I think a garden cart would suffice.

I'm not sure what people in Greece use for yard work.
@GuitarlCarl any ideas?

Wagon, wheel barrow, garden cart, apple crate and a roller skate... I can't believe you've never seen a radio flyer in Greece... But run whatcha bring and we'll sort it out later.

Carl.

Yea. The part that you carry stuff in. Unless you can find a pedal car body.
But I think a garden cart would suffice.

I'm not sure what people in Greece use for yard work.
@GuitarlCarl any ideas?
yeah we have wheel barrows,I have a pedal car body.Apple crates NO,but we do have pallets.Ha,ha.(so I can make a apple crate.) And garden carts I believe are just making thr way here.Greeks have these vending carts,thats it...
2a20e347946c091bbed7b70d38c3c101--tessa-greece.jpg

I really love, where this build off is going!
Just to give you some inspiration (not that it's needed, but I wanted to share this anyway and I know no better place than here) a picture from a kids wagon I saw last year. The owner built it from scratch for his twin sons...
9158d10b75234d1648599fa32df51002.jpg

Gesendet von meinem K00E mit Tapatalk

That vendor cart is cool Funk. Are those pretzels? Hope you join in the fray. Be fun to see what you come up with!

Ya know, I ruthlessly purged excess clutter very recently and gone are 2 wagons and the 'Someday I'll rat a wagon' parts pile. Why would I build something crazy like that?
Then you guys start this entertaining Little Build Off and I want to play too
....fingers crossed to hear back on this one....
Sellers only pic.
ad_0_1505155394789.jpg

Latest posts

Back