"Pedal to the Metal" Swap meet in GA for the SE U.S. March 7 2020

Discussion in 'EVENTS' started by Classic Cool Rides, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Classic Cool Rides

Classic Cool Rides

You are invited to the Bi-Annual Spring 2020 "Pedal to the Metal" Swap Meet based in Commerce, GA
    .... N.E. of Atlanta at the Atlanta Dragway HUGE Parking Grounds! .... This is our 7th Gathering ....
    We normally get 25 - 40 Vintage Bike Swap Meet Vendors and PLENTY of shoppers!
    This Event is held WITHIN a HUGE "Monthly" Auto/MotorCycle/Truck/Petroliana/Signs & Tools Swap Meet
    Overall there is normally 200+ Vendors with a HUGE Gate-Count of shoppers....
    You pull in .... Unload .... and you have ALL the space you want for 1 price (see the Flyer) attached here>>>
    This Event falls almost dead center between our good friend's (Hurricane Coasters) Show/Swap meet in Charlotte FEB 1
    and ... our good friend David Orr's Get-A-Grip Show/Swap meet in Cleveland, TN on March 28th ....
    Really Hope YOU can make it!! CCR Dave

Attached Files:

Dr. Tankenstein likes this.
  2. Classic Cool Rides

Classic Cool Rides

ONLY 6 WEEKS AWAY !! Hope to see you there!!
    Vintage Swap Flyer 3.07.20 (1).jpg

sandman and Dr. Tankenstein like this.
  3. sandman

sandman

If I can I,ll be there ? I wounder if kingfish has been to this one ? Its in his neck of the woods .

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  4. Dr. Tankenstein

Dr. Tankenstein

Commerce is around 250 miles or ~4.5 hours away from Savannah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sandman likes this.
  5. sandman

sandman

Dr T . Marrietta looks closer ? Have you been to this one ?

6. Classic Cool Rides

Classic Cool Rides

Hello Sandman .... Dr. T has been at least once ... maybe twice in the previous 6 Events.
    Unfortunately Kingfish hasn't made it to one ... yet!
    There are a few RRB'ers who have come to the Commerce Event... some regularly ... some hit-and-miss. I'm also active on The CABE and there are a number of regulars who come to this event that I know from The CABE.
    We would love to have you come up from FLA. I've had folks come from as far as Louisiana, Ala, TN, NC, SC ... but it varies each and every time. The action starts Very Early (7am) and honestly by about NOON it starts to taper off....
    I WISH the action lasted longer, BUT ... it's just the facts...
    I suppose if I had more manpower and tried to Combine a Bike SHOW ... the day would last longer. But this IS just a Swap Meet without a "Show"
    The Charlotte Swap/Show THIS SAT. the 1st of FEB is one that is definitely worth the drive !! (Indoor!) and then the Get-A-Grip in Cleveland TN also has a Show/Swap Combo that is definitely worth the drive!! BOTH of these are about another 1-2 hours of driving for you... Sure hope to meet you at one of these upcoming Events! Cheers! CCR Dave

sandman likes this.
  7. sandman

sandman

We have 2 of the largest car shows , swap corals at the Daytona
    speedway and there is quite a few bike related items if your willing to dig around .
    I'm just learning my way around the Cabe site .
    Thanks for heads up .

8. Dr. Tankenstein

Dr. Tankenstein

BTW, I moved to Savannah last June....
    Need to update my profile still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sandman likes this.
  9. Classic Cool Rides

Classic Cool Rides

ONLY 4 WEEKS AWAY !!

Hope to have you make it here as well ! The more the merrier ... we have been getting 30 - 40 Vintage Bike vendors on average....
    would love to top 50 this time!
    Fairly easy access from the Carolinas ... Northern half of GA too.
    Variety of Motels at exit 149 off of I-85 for the attendees coming from afar ... like our ALA and TENN friends.
    Come one , come ALL !! Cheers! CCR Dave

10. Classic Cool Rides

Classic Cool Rides

HOLY SPOKES, Batman !! ... this is ONLY 3 WEEKS away !!

sprocket likes this.
  11. sprocket

sprocket

Whether your thirty minutes away, or five hours away, you owe it to yourself and the brotherhood of this hobby to attend this event! Think about it, there is only a handful of these events in the Southeast, where else are you going to find parts and good deals so easily to continue with that project you're working on?:nerd: So load up the truck and trailer, sell a few parts, buy a few parts, hang out with others, put names with faces and enjoy! My motto is "if you don't go, you don't know what you may have missed out on".:headbang: See you there!!!:thumbsup:

Classic Cool Rides likes this.