pedal car-stroller build** FINISHED AT LAST!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: pedal car-stroller build (update 03/16/11)

I knew I shouldn't have looked in here. We're expecting in early June as well and we've been talking about strollers and stuff lately. Now I'm getting ideas... :roll: I have a trike from the 1910s in the attic, but that's for a bit later. Keep up the good work.

web.jpg

There's my youngest, tearing up the road in his pedal-powered roadster. He's got a leather cap and goggles to go with it, but he wasn't wearing them this time.

the blurred background, and the determination on your boys face!
that photo is great!

always wanted to build a lowered pedal car... 8) ,you need a massive faux shifter for it too :mrgreen: maybe some slicks for the rear too,oh and a wheelie bar if your gonna use the slicks

great job on the floor pans :mrgreen:
if you do go for a shifter as cool as the pacifier would be the squeeze rubber ducky would probably be best since most small kids LOVE making noise whenever they can(ask me how i know this :lol: ).
looking forward to seeing what you do next!

well..... it FINALLY stopped raining here in Nor Cal :mrgreen:
while we were out.... I did get a chance to pick up another couple of spools of wire for the ol' Lincoln :wink:
I spent the afternoon checking and re-checking ALL my welds, and finishing up getting the floor pan in place.
then, as if fate would have it, the door handle/bumper idea worked out great!
the door handle is solid stainless steel and weighs about 4 or 5 lbs :shock:
100_2430.jpg

100_2431.jpg

I really dig how the paint behind the welds catches on fire, and looks...... burnt :wink:

Re: pedal car-stroller build

Isabella Rae Peoro was born on 04-06-11
14lbs and 20in :mrgreen:
mom had a c-section, so my progress will be slowed just a bit :shock:
should have some new pictures up soon!

well......... I've been pretty busy striping bicycles, and making trophies, and most importantly learning to be a dad :shock:

I have the pedal car taken down to bare metal, and ready for paint, but while I was away I did have time to trick out Izzies' jogging stroller 8)

I took the black tires off and swapped them for some new whitewalls, and threw some lines on it, in two shades of blue.... now it's ready!

100_2428.jpg

just about ready to get the pedal car back on track!
see you soon!

WOW :shock:
1st: Congrats To Mom and Dad :wink:

2nd: I love what you´re doing with this car man! Can´t wait to see it done...
I´ll be looking for one this weekend, see what I can find. My nieces would love one :D

Gdcast said:
WOW :shock:
1st: Congrats To Mom and Dad :wink:

2nd: I love what you´re doing with this car man! Can´t wait to see it done...
I´ll be looking for one this weekend, see what I can find. My nieces would love one :D

thanks! I have another car being powdercoated candy blue right now, and that one will actually be a pedal car with all the working parts :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back