Pauline

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_20170528_190943018_HDR-01.jpeg

No idea where this is going but I gotta start somewhere... Might as well be with these Wald bars.

Welcome aboard the build off train! Loved your past efforts. The OddJob Award is being given out again this year....you could try for the first ever repeat winner....;)

RaT oN!

View attachment 52481

Maybe this? This was already repainted black over red when I got it. Maybe another color is in store. Will fresh paint disqualify me from the oddjob award? I dont remember the rules!
Haha! Well, fresh paint might not tickle my innards as far as the OddJob Award goes. Here's a description to remind you of some of the pa-rat-meters:
Being a connoisseur of crustiness, a person of petrified patina, and a raving rust-ationalist; I use these pa-rat-meters to judge the:

"Most Rat-isfying Rust-ified Rat Rods"!

These bikes, which have a combination of real and faux-tina, epitomize the rat rod bicycle in my own weird rat-ionalizations.

A ramming cargo bike. A muscle cargo. A Demolition cargo.:crazy2: when it just has to be delivered no matter what...:21:
Like this already.

Love the Cycle Truck frames.
Those wald billy goat bars look longer than normal. Are they custom?

I like the tall and wide apes better along with the longer ape

I like the big apes....with maybe the longer 'naner saddle?
AGREED. WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO COME AROUND THE CORNER AND CATCH A BAD ONE.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back