• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts FS - Cool seats and tires MORE TIRES 2/24

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So, basically unemployed for the time being, except for a hit or miss part time job, so time to come off of some of the better parts I've been holding on to for a while.

First up, a bunch of seats:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

From left to right (first picture): Specialized brown - SOLD, Mongoose Blk/Yel - $15, Red pattern springer - SOLD, Selle Royale springer - $25, Black with white pattern - $20.

Actual shipping charges to your destination are extra.

Last edited:
More seats, wide and cushy:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Left to right (first picture): Unknown springer, small tear in back, otherwise good -$15, Memoflex springer, fabric cover, nice springs - $15, new take-off cruiser seat, says "Tractor" - SOLD, new Zefal cushy road bike seat - $20

Actual shipping charges to your destination will be extra.

Last edited:
Tires:
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

New take off brown Cruiser tires with tan pinstripe, 26 x 2.35 - $30/pr SOLD

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Serfas Drifter 80 psi 26 x 2.0, like new - $30/pr

Actual shipping charges will be extra.

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Bell Streamliner cruiser tires, I have 5 pair that are new in the boxes, plus the pair pictured, which is also new. 26 x 2.25 - $30 per pair plus actual shipping charges to your address.

Pictured on a bike:

image.jpg

Last edited:
convo started on 26X 2.35 brown tires.

More seats:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mesinger seat with crash bar, springs and bar need cleaned up. Green plastic seat cover has some blue paint on it, but seems to come off if you work at it. $28 plus shipping.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Persons tan seat, nice condition, $20 plus shipping.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Unknown springer, springs need a little cleaning, excellent cover, $15 plus shipping.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Flat Persons brown/saddle color seat, great shape, small dent in covering, probably not permanent (DENT IS NOW GONE). SOLD
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Old Persons BMX type ribbed seat, fair condition, has a small dent that might work itself out (DENT NOW GONE), and a small rip on the corner that is pictured. $20 plus shipping.

Last edited:
Sorry to say, after losing about $20 on shipping so far, I have had to adjust all items to cost plus actual shipping. It will take me longer to get a total to you, but I can't lose that much money on shipping. It is just too random these days to cover the US with just one price. Sorry.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tires Todd! They are going to look great on my military build, do you have any idea what they were on originally?

Still more seats:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Troxel big springer, undercarriage needs cleaned up a little, otherwise nice. $20 plus shipping.

image.jpg

image.jpg
Selle Royal big springer. Seat is permanently attached foam rubber and has some minor cracks. Nice spring underpinnings, you may be able to remove the thick foam pad and recover yourself to make a nice seat with huge springs. $25 plus shipping.

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Purple banana seat. Forget what bike these came on, Sears Spyder I think. Seat and purple metal flake cover are in good shape, no rips in the purple. The silver edging is all there, but is detached in many spots and not in great shape. A good upholsterer might be able to fix. $20 plus shipping.

Latest posts

Back