BO15 SIMPLE GREEN ((*Bringing it to the finish line*))

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if I'll go all in on some mags or not. I don't have any in my stash presently. If someone out there had a cool set on the cheap cheap though.......we should talk

Keep your eye peeled for some modern wally work mags on CL or MP

I like that frame and your idea board inspiration. Good ideas so far.

Keep your eye peeled for some modern wally work mags on CL or MP

I have been scanning CL. Don't have Facebook so I usually get those opportunities passed on about 3 seconds too late

So far the electric grape/bright white/black color combination is in the lead within our household vote

I'm the only male in the household. It's like living in a Pinterest board

I'm the only male in the household. It's like living in a Pinterest board
Lol my house is exactly opposite. When Ms Thundrrr and I told Junior Thundrrr he would be having a little brother, he started laughing. She was confused, "What's so funny?"
He responded, "Mommy, we're going to fart you out of the house!"
True story.

Frame arrived
Forks arrived
Found wheels
Found bars
Digging through seats

No cranks yet
No stem yet (showcasing the lowly understudy here)
No tires yet
No real plan yet

Do not have a headset of the correct size :39: Requires more digging and investigation. For now I have an undersized set of cups squeezed in for mock up

IMG_20200519_185928332~2.jpg
IMG_20200519_185427261~2.jpg

Oh, and no seatpost. Thought it was a 3/4, but I tried every one I had and no joy

Seat post likely might be 5/8", or could be 13/16". If you can use a caliper and measure the I.D. on it, I've probably got 2-3 , I could send you one. Doesn't look like it would need to be very long. :wink1:

Yeah get a set of calipers to measure the inside diameter of the seat tube. I'm sure I have something that will fit and it will give us a reason to meet up.

Seat post likely might be 5/8", or could be 13/16". If you can use a caliper and measure the I.D. on it, I've probably got 2-3 , I could send you one. Doesn't look like it would need to be very long. :wink1:

I'm on it. I cleaned all the old paint, dried grease, and shale out of there last night. I'll finish cleaning it out and throw a caliper on it

Last edited:
Yeah get a set of calipers to measure the inside diameter of the seat tube. I'm sure I have something that will fit and it will give us a reason to meet up.

You guys are some cool dudes :cool2:

21mm(ish), so I'm guessing you nailed it at 13/16. I'll wait till I get the frame stripped and take a third measurement before jumping

A few years ago ( I forget which BO ), the stretched burritos were really popular. Haven’t seen as many the last couple BO’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the proper terminology for a compact burrito?

What's the proper terminology for a compact burrito?

Idk. You’re asking the wrong muchacho. Only know about the burritos because that’s what everyone here was calling them. I was just trying to sound like I knew what I was talking about, and I was once again exposed as a fraud. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back