BO15 SIMPLE GREEN ((*Bringing it to the finish line*))

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Awesome

👑 Lord of Irrelevance
Staff member
Admin
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Idle hands they say........

Too much time on eBay.......

$27 and it's on the way.......

Consider this my placeholder :rolleyes:

1976 Columbia Coyote 20"
$_57.jpeg

Plan for an old/mid/new school BMX mashup. (Change of plans. Pg 3)

Color scheme undetermined. Direction undetermined

Last edited:
The Azz Blaster has beartraps like those. I like them with toe clips, but don't like them without. I got shin fillet on my fatbike in the snow without toe clips once...once.

Oh, it will have beartraps. Yes it will

I've got a few shin divots from over the years as well. It's the emotional scars that never get better

Awesome! Glad to see you throw your hat in the ring. My son and I building 20” cantilever BMX style bike a few months ago rekindled my bike building flame!
This is his:
9A4911BC-6079-4C37-9A7D-0A6D96A99F77.jpeg
58CAE344-A9E3-4984-86AA-B82DD9FA49B8.jpeg

Frame has made it to SC and scheduled for delivery by Tuesday

Forks are in Utah

Pedals, grips, chain, misc all ordered via eBay and Amazon

Mind elsewhere.......

Mags, mags, mags! I'm in!
And straps? Never! Hamburger shins are a badge of honor. You should see the teeth on my DB BMx!

Not sure if I'll go all in on some mags or not. I don't have any in my stash presently. If someone out there had a cool set on the cheap cheap though.......we should talk

And straps? Never! Hamburger shins are a badge of honor. You should see the teeth on my DB BMx!
I do have Odyssey Triple Traps on my 1940 Schwinn 26" BMX and no toeclips/straps because Chuck Taylors and those pedals don't need them.

Big fan of this build already. I have a soft spot for BMX type builds on 20" cantilever frames. I used to deliver papers on one as a kid.

Should be fun. Just waiting on parts now

10398029_10205714716128255_7389273247609488795_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back