Panasonic DX 2000..and DX 3000 Pictures

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just a few quick pictures to see whats it's all about..Enjoy..Now its time for some Turkey..!
Oh I pulled this out of the Dump..
100_0659.jpg

100_0664.jpg

100_0663.jpg

100_0665.jpg

100_0662.jpg

Re: Panasonic.DX3000

Was it basically in that condition, or did it need a lot of work?

The bike had a few minor scratches on it. Rubbed it down with red buffing compound then white..and Turtle Wax...I put a new stem and handle bars on it with tape ...Tires upgraded the brakes and levers..Ready to ride..I will store the original parts for later use..
Gotta love people who throw stuff out.. :lol: Look for 2 more to come..

OK Here goes the pictures of the DX 2000..
dx14.jpg

dx15.jpg

dx16.jpg

dx5.jpg

dx1.jpg

dx2.jpg

dx3.jpg

Nice score(s).I love the yellow and black one. I am looking for something similar for a flatbar conversion project/R&D bike.

Can I get directions to your dump pleas?

62Higgins said:
Nice score(s).I love the yellow and black one. I am looking for something similar for a flatbar conversion project/R&D bike.

Can I get directions to your dump pleas?

I dont think so...besides it hit or miss..but they do turn up.. :lol:
It might be coming to an end soon..They might bring in a company to recycle..or sell the Metal..oh well ..I just might have to put another person on my pay roll :wink:

deorman said:
:shock: I realize that a Panasonic is not a Paramount or a Proteus, but throwing that away is just plain NUTS!!! :?

Actually PANASONIC made some very high end bikes that are very collectible http://panasonicbikemuseum.info/
But it is safe to say "Some people are Nuts" :lol:

deorman said:
I realize that a Porsche is not a Ferrari... :lol:
Sorry to offend you.. I don't know why...But...Glad you can tell the difference between your Cars..That's good to know. :wink:
I was posting that for anybody who was interested in "Panasonics"

Whatever ..Bro...You know Nothing about me..Probably a good thing :lol:

So here is the other DX 3000..
bikes077.jpg

bikes078.jpg

bikes083.jpg

Latest posts

Back