paint Boarder decals

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im doing a 2 tone color scheme on a schwinn cantilever, I need decals to bridge the two colors does anyone have an idea where to get them? must be water/transfer and not peel & stick! Thanks!

EDIT- they can be a low profile peel & stick as long as it doesn't look raised like this decal like this one looks like paint until you sand it.

DSCN0841_zps68c77495.jpg

For the 3rd color pinstripe I use OneShot signpainters enamel and a pinstriping brush. Use 3M fine line tape available at auto paint supply houses to mask either side of where you will run the stripe. It's not that hard. Gary

B607 said:
For the 3rd color pinstripe I use OneShot signpainters enamel and a pinstriping brush. Use 3M fine line tape available at auto paint supply houses to mask either side of where you will run the stripe. It's not that hard. Gary
+1 minus the tape...

sensor said:
B607 said:
+1 minus the tape...

HaHa! You probably don't shake as bad as I do. :p Gary

Latest posts

Back