~Outsider~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got that in Grand Turk. I wish they had one with gray dreads! The beard gives it away. You are welcome to borrow it anytime. I have had lots of fun with it so far.
Well they have that stuff that takes away the grey, maybe research something that put it back... Thinks it's like Krylon Grey to Stay...:rofl:

Bro! Build a 20" but for you. Jakester got a bike for each day of the week by now. I know a cat who might have some parts. And some old guy I know got some cool wheels the other day. Do it!

Bro! Build a 20" but for you. Jakester got a bike for each day of the week by now. I know a cat who might have some parts. And some old guy I know got some cool wheels the other day. Do it!

Those cool wheels are free wheel, this old cat hates cables!

Second on the X-53 frame.

This is the only springer fork I have at the moment & I promised myself I would not buy anything but a seatpost for this build. Kind of a wierd combo, not sure I'm sold on it yet. If this doesn't do it for me, I will go with the 20" twin bar build.

I had that same style of frame, pretty cool. Be sure to check the point where the headtube meets the top and down tubes mine was cracked due to lousy braising.

outskirts: Thanks for the heads up! Just checked them & they look OK.

Sorry RM! About all I could do to the trike is put some tricycle apes (which I have) & recovering a different seat (that one is too cool to mess up). I think that's all I could get away with on that one.

This is the direction I am heading,

And this sprocket will probably end up on it.

When I was a kid, us poor boys who couldn't afford a stingray, had to make our own! I did finally get a real one in 1964 when I was about 10.
The funny thing is I believe if I remember right Schwinn copied the StingRay idea from what the kids in Calli were doing to their bikes before the StingRay was even born.

The funny thing is I believe if I remember right Schwinn copied the StingRay idea from what the kids in Calli were doing to their bikes before the StingRay was even born.
Yep! But actually Schwinn copied the Huffy Penguin which copied the California kids... ;)

Good looking Pig Bike Pick!

Luke.

That Sears was my choice but I see you picking( no pun intended) up the pace. Go Rat Go!! GTBOGMMAS!! Peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back